Today my blog turns 2, time to reflect.

So 2014, you just flew by!
I thought for this post I would recap on what happened in 2014. See what happened in 2013 here.

January
- Featured on Polished TV home page.
- Had a shoot for Company Magazine! See the vlog here.
- Got to meet so many bloggers at the Missguided event. See a vlog here.

February
- Blog turned 1.
- Reached 30K on Instagram, 29K on YouTube.
- Attended London Edge and Pure London Trade shows see vlog.
- Was filmed and interviewed by ZDF German Television see vlog.
- Attended London Fashion Week see vlog.
- Was on the Cover and had two pages inside of Company Magazine.
- Was on Missguided's Home page.
- Got a new tattoo see vlog.
- Had a casting for a brand.

March
- Shot Blakely's new clothing range see vlog.
- Company Magazine featured my vlog of our shoot on their website.
- Saw Bombay Bicycle Club.
- Shot Baia's new collection see vlog.
- Started working with American Apparel!

April
- Shot with Company Magazine again see vlog.
- Filmed with Westfield Stratford City.
- Attended Abandon Ship Apparel's store opening.
- Attended Motel Rocks blogger event.
- See vlog for this month here.

May
- Attended Norwich Lush social event.
- Was spotted in Vogue Brazil Magazine.
- Attended Boohoo press day.
- Attended Topshop event.
- Photoshoot with Ax Paris in Manchester.
- Saw Miley Cyrus.
- Met Finn Jones from GAME OF THRONES!
- I was nominated for Best Personal Style Blog for Company Blogger awards.
- See the month's vlog here.

June
- Attended Very's blogger event.
- Attended Jarrolds' Blogger event.
Wrote an article which featured in Okay!, New & Star magazine.
- Attended Company Magazine Style Blogger Awards.
- Met FunforLouis! 
- Attended 5 press days in one day.
- Started facials at Uandyourskin.
- Attended Dr Martens event.
- Reached 50K on Instagram.
See this month in this vlog.

July
- Interviewed Michelle Keegan, interview here.
- Collaborated with Urban Outfitters.
- Spotted in Italian Grazia Magazine.
- Shot Baia's new collection.
- Had 5 inches cut off my hair.
- Went to LoveBox festival with Boohoo.
- Filmed one of my favourite videos, summer lookbook.
See this month in this vlog.

August
- Attended Missguided's blogger event.
- Turned 25.
- Went to Harry Potter Studios.
- Attended Jarrolds' Blogger event.
- Private screening with Urban Decay of Pulp Fiction for their new collection launch.
- See this month in this vlog.

September
- Met Fearne Cotton at her collection event see vlog.
- First time visiting Cardiff.
- London Fashion week see vlog.

October
- Featured on Primark's home page for my Velcro rollers hair tutorial.
- Went to Barcelona with Stradivarius see vlog.
- Dinner with Missguided for their new Nicole launch see vlog.
- Photoshoot with Motel Rocks for my own dress, buy it in red & black. See vlog.
- Witch skincare event, met lots of new bloggers/youtubers see vlog.
- Saw Nick Mulvey.
- Gleam Halloween Party, met the whole gang see vlog.
- Reached 100K on Instagram.

November
- Attended Boohoo Christmas Blogger event.
- Kardashian Hairfinity event.
- Motel Blogger party, our blogger dresses launch! See blog post.
- Very party at the OXO Tower, see blog post.
- Photoshoot with Ax Paris in Manchester.
- Saw James Bay.
- Urban Outfitters blogger event.
- Bloody Mary Metal Blogger event.
- See the month in this vlog.

December
- Primark press day.
- Interviewed Pixie Lott, see it here.
- Did a mini meet up and met some of you guys!
Made my Vlog channel.
Filmed my first proper makeup video, see here.
- See this month in this vlog.

I just read through my previous post reflecting 2013 and it's crazy just how much more I've achieved in 2014. I've grown so much on my platforms, I've been able to meet so many bloggers and youtubers I've been following over time which I now get to consider as friends. I've met lots of you guys, I've flown to different cities, I know have my own dress and bag I've designed. If someone said this would all be happening to me 2 years ago I would have laughed at them. Then I was a bit lost with what I wanted to be doing. Now I'm so happy and I'm doing something I love so much.

A big thank you for all your support, without you guys I wouldn't be able to do these kinds of things. I'm so excited for 2015, already it's been amazing!

I especially want to thank my parents, without their support in my first year I really wouldn't be doing what I am doing now. Thank you for believing in me, thank you for supporting me. I hope I'm making you proud <3


Youtube Facebook / Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website / FAQ
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Wow your year has been amazing, cant wait to see 2015 with you!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog turned 2 the same day, so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish 2015 would bring you more success! Happy 2nd birthday to your blog. :)

    Life With Antlers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for all of your 2014 achievements and happy 2nd birthday to your blog! You're definitely my blogging inspiration, and I really hope you have an absolutely amazing year this year too :)

    little miss fii || Fii x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have achieved so much since creating your blog, you are a true inspiration CONGRATULATIONS on your 2 year anniversary :)
    www.bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you thanked your parents :)

    Shanika ~ shanika-says.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, what a great year 2014 has been for you ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2014 looked like an amazing year for you, and all deserved you have an amazing blog and youtube.. All the same success in 2015. Oh and happy 2nd birthday to your blog!! x

    Unfashionable Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like its been an amazing two years for you! Congrats Leanne and all the best for 2015 x

    www.c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig